·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meeting

Place: Longhorn Café on Patbooker -210-492-0301

Time:8:00pm
Date: May 25th
Discussion: events like TTR longs ranch on June 22-24th,National Take Over in August 2-4th

This will be our first of many month meetings. From now on our meetings will be held monthly on the last Friday of the month unless posted otherwise. Please pass the word on so that we can get larger group of members attending on a regular basis. Now that everyone know when it will be every month.

Please call me ,email me post on weather you can attend so that I will have an accurate count to have enough seats available. Thanks guys

Attending May 25th
Me
Nathan
reaper
Ben
Kevin
Lawrence

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
I will be in germany for the next 2 1/2 months...

...hopefully i'll see ya'll the last friday in August. :cool:
Cool for a Germany trip. Where will you be heading too? My old coworker & his Airforce Doctor-wife, are stationed at Restein.
Bummer to see you leave.

·
Old School
938 Posts
I'll be there but I need directions. I tried a Google search but could not find a Longhorn Cafe on Pat Booker...

Laterz

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
if you exit pat booker off 35 or 1604 for that matter it will be about two or three blocks on your right. it is where the hungry farmer used to be and i believe it is a white building.

MAP

·
Old School
938 Posts
if you exit pat booker off 35 or 1604 for that matter it will be about two or three blocks on your right. it is where the hungry farmer used to be and i believe it is a white building.
OK, found it on my map program. Thanks...

Map of location attached...

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cool for a Germany trip. Where will you be heading too? My old coworker & his Airforce Doctor-wife, are stationed at Restein.
Bummer to see you leave.
I'm going to Wurzburg Germany to study abroad. I'm going to be of course learning the language and then taking an Economics of the European Union course since I'm an economics major. I'll have my laptop though...so i'll still peak my head in every so often.

·
Old School
938 Posts

·
9,051 Posts
Hey Adam, are you going to email our other Land Cruiser buddies, once you get everything finallized?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not sure i have there emails any more, do you ?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
so the Hungry Farmer on Pat Booker is gone? I used to eat there all the time when I was a yungin.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so the Hungry Farmer on Pat Booker is gone? I used to eat there all the time when I was a yungin.
yes sir it is gone. I was stationed at Randolph and always saw it but never got to go.

But I called another longhorn cafe and asked if there was a longhorn cafe on patbooker and they said it is the old Hungry Farmer.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump for more attendies

·
9,051 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
there are still some hungry farmers around SA but they closed that one to remodel and i think they ran out of money. BUMP for some beer, burgers and my birthday!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Meeting!

I will be either at Barnwell up North or Trees ranch that day wheeling. Won't be able to make it! Sorry!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump for more attendies

·
9,051 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts