2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were going to do a day run in san jacinto on monday may 28th
the list of people going so far:

*myself
*tacodell(dell)
*animal(eric)
*snuffy

2wd with a locker should be ok, but be prepared to get a tug or 2.
bring all the usual stuff:spare tire,jack, tools,armorall,ect. and also some kind of food and water.

directions: i-215 south towards sand diego exit hwy 74 and go east. we'll meet at the carls jr at 10am sharp
43350 Hwy 74
Hemet CA.

if you would like to go either post up or PM me.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Last minute run

Here's a map to that Carl's Jr...

This run should be do able for a locked pre runner and a seasoned driver... But I have never ran one thru there... Keep in mind... I'm talking about someone who is experienced with a 2X and is not afraid to use the skinny... (If yer not a vet of 2X running... I wouldn't recommend running here) ... But I'm curious and would like to see if a locked pre runner can do it... so bring it ;)...
4X open should be no problem...

Note... there is no snow currently... When there was... an open diff 4X had trouble in a few spots...

This is an easy run... But does take one trail that is a tad more demanding... That is the Hemet Jeep Club sponsored trail... This is the only part of the trail that will test the limits of the 2X's... I'm going to limit this to just a coupla' 2X's... Just incase it doesn't work out... I don't want to have to strap too many trucks... LOL

Here's a previous run<< pics too

Important note:
You must have recovery points on your rig... Especially the Pre Runner rigs... I'm guessing they will be used... a lot... maybe... LOL

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
This run should be do able for a locked pre runner... But I have never ran one thru there... Keep in mind...
It's called spell check and proper grammer :flipoff1: :xmoon: :bitchslap :shame:
ALL-PRO Whore :flamethro

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
This is a good trail for any who want to test out articulation on there rig... No real hard spots, not too many rocks, but a lot of rutted area's that will get you twisted some!!

Come give it a try!! And have a bitchn' day in the sun, rather than being on TTORA's website lookn' at pix of people havn' fun!! :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I havn't been in the dirt in a while! :D
Yes we all know that...
You probably don't remember how to wheel yer shit either :lmao:

I just realized... my boy has no school on monday... :doh:
Dammit... not working anymore has fucked up my thinking :explode:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes we all know that...

Dammit... not working anymore has fucked up my thinking :explode:
I tried to tell you that your fucked up but it wasn't sinkin in. Haha

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
You give me sh!t about being old :flipoff2: :banghead: :xsmash: and didn't you question me yesterday about being off do to holiday :flamethro:slap: :neener: :aahg: ? Theres a feature called :google: to help people like you find info?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Decided to run tomarrow instead. Someone needs to be there to take care of you :p . As an elder, I fell responsable to help youngings :baby: ?

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
And the youngun's always thinking they're smarter...

Lead away... noob... ;) LOL

Anyone heard a word out of that cabobitch ?..
I think he's on ignore or some shit...

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And the youngun's always thinking they're smarter...

Lead away... noob... ;) LOL

Anyone heard a word out of that cabobitch ?..
I think he's on ignore or some shit...

maybe i should so i can pull you through all the spots that you get stuck in. like the carls jr. parking lot.:rolleyes:

do you have johns #? call him up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
He said he had a fishing turnament going on Monday, when I talked with a couple days ago.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yes we all know that...
I've been practicing at the local mall. Testn' out my clearance over those parking curbs... I tagged once, but I got the hang of it! ;)

Yes, Monday is a Holiday.

We'll pay our respects to those men and women who are in the Armed Forces', and to those who served (servived) and gave their lives for our Country!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts