TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Location. Buffaloe wild wings in arvada
Time 7pm

It is currently set for the 20th and should be held in the denver boulder area. Where should we have this one? What r peoples thoughts on coupling it with the stocker run on the 21st?

Attending:
Ike
Tacoblanca97
Yanman

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm down.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I would be up to host another one in boulder if people wanted. could do a night of dining and drinking on pearl street again or bbq in one of the parks around my place. otherwise we could have it in denver as I know there arent many members in boulder (or who want to come to boulder).

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
friday works for me.... i might actually make it to this one

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So we will keep it on Friday, just need a location now.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Well if this is Boulder/Denver you could have it in the Broomfield/Westminster area to keep it in between.

I might make this depending on the time and location. :D

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if this is Boulder/Denver you could have it in the Broomfield/Westminster area to keep it in between.

Suggest a location and we will likely have it there.

·
7,735 Posts

You guys crack me up... what's the difference between all those? 20 min drive? is that really the difference between you making the "trek" out to the M&G or not?

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Buffalo Wild Wings in Arvada used to be a pretty common meeting place for TTORA in that area...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You guys crack me up... what's the difference between all those? 20 min drive? is that really the difference between you making the "trek" out to the M&G or not?
I would think that if you were coming from FoCo or CoSprgs 20 minutes would make a difference. I know for you Doug since you never leave the house anymore that getting out is a new freedom for you. :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Whats the address ?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts