TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to start May's Monthly ride planning. I know May is a busy month with holiday's, picnics, Mother's day, weddings, etc. etc. etc. so, I'm just going to throw a date out here and see what everyone thinks.

I propose May 5th. Any better suggestions please, feel free.

Not sure if PAP will be open by then or not. It all depends on how things go with Kyle's hearing and when it'll be scheduled. We can always do RC. But, if you have park preference, fire away.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Wedddings?? You getting married again? I dont think it leagal in pa to have more than one wife.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I just want to start May's Monthly ride planning. I know May is a busy month with holiday's, picnics, Mother's day, weddings, etc. etc. etc. so, I'm just going to throw a date out here and see what everyone thinks.

I propose May 5th. Any better suggestions please, feel free.

Not sure if PAP will be open by then or not. It all depends on how things go with Kyle's hearing and when it'll be scheduled. We can always do RC. But, if you have park preference, fire away.
won't be able to make the 5th i have work that weekend:mad:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
won't be able to make the 5th i have work that weekend:mad:
What weekends are good for you? Let me know and we'll plan something. In fact I'll give you a call in the next few days.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
I may be ready by the end of May too. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may be ready by the end of May too. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
SCHWEET!!! :xrocker: :xozzy:

Are you going to make this your shake down run?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
If I get my front diff in I'll go. But I have to get it first.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
How bout some pics Flapjack I clicked on the link but got nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
How bout some pics Flapjack I clicked on the link but got nothing.
I got pics on my camera, but didn't get a chance to DL or UL or whatever to a host.
Picture this: :D

Front's done, gotta move the lower shock mounts.
Rear springs are tacked on, gonna finish the rear tomorrow-ish
Tcases are sitting on my workbench whilst I modify the triple shifters to work, then they go back in and I call and order driveshafts.
Then I gotta order rims and tires and I'm mobile. :cool:

Sorry about the thread-jack. :rolleyes:

--Scott

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
the 19th or later weekend should work for me...i am hopeing to get a locker tho before I go up again. plus I need a new exhaust...mine is about to fall off at the cat :doh:

~Goldie

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know most of us will not be able to make the 19th. Maybe the 26th????:dunno:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
We may be up at Rausch for a half day on the 19th with some Landcruiser guys. Just gotta get my ducks in a row.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts