TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting in my front lock right tonight - Jake is coming by at 3pm to help pull the front diff and install the locker but depending on how things go he may not be able to stick around long enough to help me put the diff back in. Anyone gona be able to help if I need it?

Thanks
TBob

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
TBob said:
Putting in my front lock right tonight....Anyone gona be able to help if I need it?

Thanks
TBob

Hmmmmm, amongst other things, I need to get my sliders prepped and ready to assemble/install tomorrow. What kind of time frame are you looking at??? I can probably scoot over and help if it doesn't eat up the whole night. The milage will help with getting the gears settled in. Give me a call if you need me to come over.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TBob said:
Putting in my front lock right tonight - Jake is coming by at 3pm to help pull the front diff and install the locker but depending on how things go he may not be able to stick around long enough to help me put the diff back in. Anyone gona be able to help if I need it?

Thanks
TBob
Can't do it Bob.........I need to get started on my little list of things to finish up on my truck before I run out of time....

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefull i won't need anyone- just seeing who is avalible. Maybe TimPH will be around.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TBob said:
Hopefull i won't need anyone- just seeing who is avalible. Maybe TimPH will be around.
Better catch him before he heads off to the KMK concert with his BRO's!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Can't do it Bob.........I need to get started on my little list of things to finish up on my truck before I run out of time....
If you need help with anything let me know. I can bring my slider crap over and help you out as needed in between my prep. I need to bring over the vice and stand anyway. Oh and I guess I better tweak a bracket or two as well.

Damn Bob, actually, early Saturday morning may be better to lend a hand. Then I can get back home and work on crap.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
If you need help with anything let me know. I can bring my slider crap over and help you out as needed in between my prep. I need to bring over the vice and stand anyway. Oh and I guess I better tweak a bracket or two as well.

Damn Bob, actually, early Saturday morning may be better to lend a hand. Then I can get back home and work on crap.
I'm good.........I just want to get my touch up painting and some small misc. projects like remounting my flashlight holder brackets etc. done to get it out of the way.........all depends on when I get out of work today though..........I may just sit in the garage and stare at the truck while I drink beer if I'm here late like I think I will be! :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
I may just sit in the garage and stare at the truck while I drink beer if I'm here late like I think I will be! :mad:

You can do that in my garage if you'd like. The driveway saloon will be open.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks stroke - if I need ya I'll yell. It would only be for a few mins just to help me lift the diff in.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TBob said:
Loudspeaker: "Cleanup in the breakroom..........code 4, cleanup in the breakroom"

...........Gotta go guy's, duty calls!...........hmmm, where'd I leave my new mop bucket at?
:flipoff4: :flipoff4: :flipoff4: :flipoff4: :flipoff4: :flipoff4:

·
Registered
77 Posts
TBob said:
Thanks stroke - if I need ya I'll yell. It would only be for a few mins just to help me lift the diff in.
If you haven't finished up by 7PM, call me and I'll swing by and help you lift the diff in.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts