TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on putting a TRD or Banks exhaust or on my truck in the next couple of months but the new MBRP Dual (cat back) Just caught my eye on ebay, until I saw the price of it. Anyone heard anything about this set up. Looks nice in the pics but should for almost 6 bills. I cant find any info on it. diameters etc.. Any info???

·
Registered
419 Posts
i have a banks on my tacoma and its great. i love it and its not too loud and not too soft. the tubing for the banks is 3 inch piping with a 4 inch slash tip.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure why ididnt find that before but thank you.

I like the banks a lot but need to read more up on it. Kind of nervous about losing bottom end torque. I tow a fair amount throughout the year and dont want to jeopardize that. Is it three inch before the muffler too?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the BANKS on mine and it seem to make it more torque on take off sounds great also

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
The borla single pipe exhaust sounds great, gave me about 1mpg, and gave me a bit more lower

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got the banks system and love it. just like others said, its not too loud but has a nice tone. that dual system looks good, but i think i would go with the bankks all the way

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the heads up guys, I appreciate it. I think that I have decided against the MBRP, atleast for now, maybe by the spring I will be convinced otherwise, but for now I think that the Banks single exit looks really clean. I would really like to order one today, but there is something called "salt" on the roads telling me to just wait the winter out. Where are those of you who are running the Banks system ordering these from, ..internet?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
lotust said:
wow that mrp really sounds like shite... lol I got the TRD exhaust and love it. Its not too loud or droany
I was just coming back to this thread to ask why noone has mentioned TRD...

I am sure it can be found for the same or less than Banks...

·
Registered
287 Posts
ah64id said:
I was just coming back to this thread to ask why noone has mentioned TRD...

I am sure it can be found for the same or less than Banks...

Mine should be here Monday, $393 shipped from www.ToyotaTerritoy.com

Marc M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts