TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official MCR15 Registration Thread - Event: Sept 17 [NOW OPEN]

I don't know if anyone down here will be interested in going, but I am going for the first time this year and thought I'd see if anyone would like to come with. Sounds like a really fun event and its for a great cause, hope to meet a lot of really cool people as well. The Big Day is Sat.17th, so I was planning on leaving Thur. the 15th and starting the trail from the Loon Lake side early Fri. morning. From what I have read it sounds like leaving Rubicon Springs Sun. morning isn't the best idea so I'm planning on sticking around to help clean up the site and let some of the traffic get off the trail, probably will leave in the after noon and find a hotel to crash at before the drive home Mon. morning.

Registration ends July 31st so if your interested start making plans and get the registration form sent in. Like I said I don't know how many will want to make the long drive but this should be a lot of fun so let me know so we can make plans early.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool just let me know, I have a couple other people considering going as well. The more the merrier, I can't wait only 4 more months haha. Hoping to send my registration in the mail in the next couple weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
wescoastking
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing