TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be out there with a few friends, anyone else going and wanna setup a meet?

·
Registered
517 Posts
when and what time do you plan on taking off?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fri evening around 5:30- 6:00 from bakersfield and heading back home sunday afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
517 Posts
alright me and a few friends plan on going but we dont know how to get there or anything, are you gonna be meeting up with the customtacos guys?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not that i know of but ill keep an eye out for them. I dont check that board much, where are they meeting?

·
Registered
975 Posts
i'll be out there also.if you see a blue/silver ranger with white fenders and chrome beams i am the red tacoma.yeah i said chrome beams

·
Registered
517 Posts
nzanesmith said:
not that i know of but ill keep an eye out for them. I dont check that board much, where are they meeting?
seems like there will be a quite a few guys from the board, im supposed to call one of them when i get there so we can meet up

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i juped on CT and posted up. Ill be out there like i said fri so if you want, hit up my cell 661-472-1492 names nick.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got word today that ill be working road crossing one just after the start finish so ill be camped around there im sure. feel free to stop by, look for the bright blue 01 taco or the white 05

·
Registered
258 Posts
:soapbox:

How come nothing ever works out for me? FUCK

So i get up this morning, ready to leave my house, and my 06' Tacoma will not start. It turns over, but nothing....Not even TRYING to start. So I have to take it to the stealership. Im not about to start fucking with a bunch of electrical at 4 in the morning.

:flipoff2: @!$%@[email protected]^#^%$(*&@$#!^@#$(*&@$%@$#[email protected]%$&!!!!!!!!!!!!

This also sucks because I let down the staff for the Race. :(
I hate letting people down.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey it could be worse, you could of had my luck... So im on my way and lose power to the rear wheels, driveshaft is still spining but the weels arnt so i figure 3ed or axel shafts so i put it into 4wd knowing im pushing my luck but what the hell.... a while later big clunk from between the front wheels and same thing no power to the front wheels. I can go in revers slightly but it makes horrid sounds and clunks so in short i blew both diffs and or front and rear axels. And i didnt even race!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
See, you were on your way. I never got out of my driveway. lol

Apparently when I went through some water last week, some water got in my ignition system? Thats what the stealership said.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts