TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's planning to go out? me and a few friends will be heading out fri. night and coming back sunday, also is there anyone with a map of the course layout? Ive tried there website but it keeps showing "webpage cannot be found"?!?!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Co-driving with Belk. We'll be out prerunning Friday in the afternoon/evening. I don't have a map off hand but I might be able to dig one up. Anyone else heading out?

Mike, I know SGG (Dave Pleuger) we went to Jr High/Highschool together I shot him a message asking if he could get some shots of the car. I'll let you know if he's going to be out there for sure.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sick, what truck will you guys be in(#)? ill try to look out for you guys, and if you can find a map id appreciate it. Im trying to figure out where i want to camp at.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey you guys need any help with the race? Im in San Diego and available from fri to sat.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
sick, what truck will you guys be in(#)? ill try to look out for you guys, and if you can find a map id appreciate it. Im trying to figure out where i want to camp at.
We'll be in this:

Probably racing class 10, unless there's a good turnout for class 12.

Supposedly the course is the same as last year's race but backwards. I don't think there's a map yet but they are allegedly marking the course this weekend.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll be in this:

Probably racing class 10, unless there's a good turnout for class 12.

Supposedly the course is the same as last year's race but backwards. I don't think there's a map yet but they are allegedly marking the course this weekend.
alright, ill keep an eye out for you guys! goodluck!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I think we're fine with help but you're welcome to come hang out if you behave yourself.
I'm a pretty mellow guy until I hop in the pilots seat. No problems with me!

I'll see if my girl wants to come or a buddy of mine this week and i'll PM you my # before friday.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
alright, ill keep an eye out for you guys! goodluck!
Cool deal, thanks! :driving:

I'm a pretty mellow guy until I hop in the pilots seat. No problems with me!

I'll see if my girl wants to come or a buddy of mine this week and i'll PM you my # before friday.
I sent you mine in case you decide to come out. We're driving out in my truck so just look for the blacked out TC Tacoma. :cool:

Mike, no word back from SGG yet I'll let you know if I do hear something.

·
Registered
513 Posts
You coming or what? :p
I should be assuming my friend is feeling better tomorrow. We both want to go. We might end up leaving friday evening so we dont bore ourselves while you guys prerun. I could beat the taco but with a busted shock, no rollcage and no front LT. Better not. I talked to mike and he said he couldn't guarantee seats in the prerunner so ya. Anyways here is my number, forgot if i sent it to you already or not.

Jeff - 858 603 1127

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I should be assuming my friend is feeling better tomorrow. We both want to go. We might end up leaving friday evening so we dont bore ourselves while you guys prerun. I could beat the taco but with a busted shock, no rollcage and no front LT. Better not. I talked to mike and he said he couldn't guarantee seats in the prerunner so ya. Anyways here is my number, forgot if i sent it to you already or not.

Jeff - 858 603 1127
Ok cool, I PM'd you my number I'm pretty sure. Plaster city isn't that rough but it sounds like your truck is pretty handicapped at the moment. Yeah I called him last night and he said he wasn't sure if you guys were coming or not. Yeah the 4-seater might have 2 others sitting in on it. Well if you guys don't decide to follow me out (I'm driving Belk out) give us a call I'm sure you have both our numbers or just look for my truck or whatever. Yeah I got your number, sounds good.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ok cool, I PM'd you my number I'm pretty sure. Plaster city isn't that rough but it sounds like your truck is pretty handicapped at the moment. Yeah I called him last night and he said he wasn't sure if you guys were coming or not. Yeah the 4-seater might have 2 others sitting in on it. Well if you guys don't decide to follow me out (I'm driving Belk out) give us a call I'm sure you have both our numbers or just look for my truck or whatever. Yeah I got your number, sounds good.
Dude lets beat your truck!!

i'll get some mega gnar vids bro. ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sure if you want to pay for my shock rebuild, I don't have any rear bumpstops :lmao: nice try. Once I get my 18's on I'll get some videos up here soon.
Believe it or not but with my 16'' I never even used 2'' of my travel while in ocotillo and thats including jumping the double. Either way, your truck your rules. Lets watch the racers beat haha. Oh wait. You'll be IN the race. grrr...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i finally got a map, its on the website now: map

Ill be camping north of the track(mile 10) but will drive/ride over sat. morning. i wish my '93 was able to go out so i can try out the 'new/updated' suspension.

goodluck to those racing and ill have my camera out so ill try to take vid/pics of you.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Believe it or not but with my 16'' I never even used 2'' of my travel while in ocotillo and thats including jumping the double. Either way, your truck your rules. Lets watch the racers beat haha. Oh wait. You'll be IN the race. grrr...
yeah well my hot 9" of rear travel w/out bumps probably won't cut it :rolleyes:

i finally got a map, its on the website now: map

Ill be camping north of the track(mile 10) but will drive/ride over sat. morning. i wish my '93 was able to go out so i can try out the 'new/updated' suspension.

goodluck to those racing and ill have my camera out so ill try to take vid/pics of you.

Mile 10...noted...your trucks pretty sweet I like the old ones that are built up they always look cool. Thanks man, I'll expect some pictures :)

<3Tweeter

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah well my hot 9" of rear travel w/out bumps probably won't cut it :rolleyes:

Mile 10...noted...your trucks pretty sweet I like the old ones that are built up they always look cool. Thanks man, I'll expect some pictures :)

<3Tweeter
Im now back home from plaster city, how did you guys do in the race?
I was planning on camping north of the race but we ended up camping near the start/finish line. What number buggy were you in? i thought i saw you guys and i took a pic(not high quality) but i wanna be sure it was you...lol

·
Registered
513 Posts
You should of came over to our pit. Good times. O'well. I'll let Mike or Dave tell the story.

Working on pics right now in photoshop and going to compile my video footage. Post'em up later.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You should of came over to our pit. Good times. O'well. I'll let Mike or Dave tell the story.

Working on pics right now in photoshop and going to compile my video footage. Post'em up later.
yeah, deciding to camp there was a last minute decision or else i would have loved to hang out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts