TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to get couple Yota's together to meet & greet @ the Scottsdale Pavilions on Saturday May 19th, 2007.

I was thinking we could meet in the parking lot in front of Petco, which is in the South western parking lot, north side of Indian Bend. Here is the actual address so those who need to map it can:

Petco @ Scottsdale Pavilions

I proposing we meet @ Petco before heading over to the car show, that way we can all park together. :kewl:

Meet between 5:30-6:00pm and pull out to the car show as a Toyota Caravan about 6:00-6:15pm.

PM me if your interested and for contact info.

I think it would be cool to roll in with all the Toyota's, stock, lifted and otherwise!

John

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Just to clarify, is this a "mall crawling" run?:clap:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to clarify, is this a "mall crawling" run?:clap:
Well, I guess it could be considered that! I thought it more of a Meet & Greet. Having kids limits me from the Gt's at the bars - so I thought I'd go kid friendly!

You Say 'Mall Crawl' and I think "Show up the Pavement Queens & Tuner Guys!'

Either way I thought it would be fun to meet some people and check out some trucks! Sunday is Butcher Jones run!

John

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill try to make it depends on what were doing for my buddy's b-day hes turning 21. But ill try and make it
It'd be cool to see you guys up there! Hell, if you come up @ 6pm, then you could be out by 9 and still have 5 hours at the bars!

John

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Nice event for a meet n greet. Not sure if I can make it or not. Another good meet n greet this weekend would be to crash the Copper State Cruiser meeting at the Sonic Burger on Broadway in Tempe between Rural and McClintock at 7:00 pm. They meet every 3rd Friday of the month.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice event for a meet n greet. Not sure if I can make it or not. Another good meet n greet this weekend would be to crash the Copper State Cruiser meeting at the Sonic Burger on Broadway in Tempe between Rural and McClintock at 7:00 pm. They meet every 3rd Friday of the month.
It would be great if we could get our hands on an RTI ramp and drop it off for some flexing!

Either way I am down for something, as long as it invloves 4x4's, good people and good tunes!

Perhaps the Taco's & Runners can descend on the Crusiers on Friday night!! LOL WOOT WOOT!!

John

P.S. Hope to see as many as possible. If all else fails I am willing to offer up my place for a GT w/ a few Brats and Burgers on da grill! I think a monthly GT would be fun!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the way you think :) maybe add some Beers in there and ill be there :D
Beer is a necessity when having Brats! Though, I can't 'influence' others with my personal beliefs. To each thier own and it would definately be a BYOB with some responsibility to those who have had too much to drink!

I have kids so it can either be kid or kidless, depending on how many other rugrats are around & attending!

I *LOVE* to cook, especially grilling!

John

John

·
Banned
797 Posts
I dont got any kids running around yet im only 21. And im a responsible drinker i don't drink that much and i sure dont drink and drive. Im still trying to find out what my buddy wants to do i might just drink with him another time if he dosent answer soon

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont got any kids running around yet im only 21. And im a responsible drinker i don't drink that much and i sure dont drink and drive. Im still trying to find out what my buddy wants to do i might just drink with him another time if he dosent answer soon
Cool either way! I hope you didn't think I was implying that you weren't a responsible drinker!! LOL I just have met some people in my day who once they get a beer in hand they don't stop til a case is gone! So no worries! I am all about good clean fun!

If you haven't been to the Pavilions before, it's a blast! There is so much tail running around up there it's ridiculous! Not to mention, ususally after the car show starts breaking up, most people just head out to the bars or Mill Ave.

It's all good CA - I am a tough one to offend and I hope the majority of people I meet off here are the same way!

I think this weekend is going to be a blast!

John

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good....Let me see if anything else is going on around here and maybe I'll se ya guys there...
Sweeet! I am AMPED!

Thanks for the willingness folks! Can't wait to meet everyone!

John

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
i guess id be up for it i work in snottsdale anyways. not sure what ill bring, i have 3 piles, '90 sas 4 door short bus, 03 taco, or 03 v8 runner. any ideas?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i guess id be up for it i work in snottsdale anyways. not sure what ill bring, i have 3 piles, '90 sas 4 door short bus, 03 taco, or 03 v8 runner. any ideas?
My personal opinion? I would bring what looks most used, most modified and will give the Snobsdale folks the willy's when your parked next to their $60k car (they will worry something will fall off yours and scratch theirs!!)

Regardless, bring what you feel most comfortable in! I vote for the '90 SAS'd Short Bus!

John

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Vote for the TACO :D O and i will definitely be there now
VERY COOL CA! Glad to see your attending and can't wait to meet everyone!

Ok, now I just have 15 more postings today to meet my 'POST WHORE' quota for today....... :D

John

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
just remebered tags are expired on short bus, probably bring taco, but the 03 runner is still dirty from last weekend so may bring it. maybe ill bring taco so everybody can "park" on each other and really freak people out:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts