TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend (Nov. 13th - 15th) at ONF/Juniper Springs, Other then Cory and myself, who from the South is also going?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Not sure if I classify as South or not,..I'm just south of Tampa,..But me and my brother are rolling out Friday morning,..Two trucks(one regular cab, one extra cab),..5 People,...lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pick you up? Please... another Tacoma in the mix would be sweet. Follow me up, it would be awesome if you have the time to join us! Can you pull it off?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Pick you up? Please... another Tacoma in the mix would be sweet. Follow me up, it would be awesome if you have the time to join us! Can you pull it off?
In all reality I can't make it happen. Although I'd like to get to gether with you all just can't to seem to get it together.

·
Registered
31 Posts
the more trucks the better!..There will be people there to pull you out!..I mean me and my brother don't have anything to extreme, were just ready to go for a little road trip and and meet some new toyota people...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Neo 90
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing