TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've said this before and I still think it's a good idea. Anyway, Why don't we hold a meet-n-greet at a local park? Let's find a nice park somewhere in the valley that has a good parking lot and BBQ's, and invite members and thier families to come join us? What say you guys?

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7 votes for so far and I posted that poll before I went to bed. I would say the yes's are off to a good start. :confused: :D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
There are only 2 official dates scheduled. One on wednesday and one on Saturday.......the other is only penciled in if the need is there, but most likely won't happen.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I was thinking the 1st meeting and pizza sounded good. A bit further for me, but closer for you after work.
True, true............I'm just not positive I can get out of work on time (My deadline for upload is Thursday).........I'll see what I can swing.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
True, true............I'm just not positive I can get out of work on time (My deadline for upload is Thursday).........I'll see what I can swing.

I can hold down the fort til you get there. I'm seriously gonna hit it up. It's close to Tim so maybe we can sway him to come too. +Shane, Modesto, Karlton?, Josh?, etc etc etc

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
The first meeting is a Wednesday not Thursday. Do you need to get junk done Wednesday or Thursday? You'll be there.......... (whisper voice) beer beer beer beer.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Yes..........I have to have all 130+ deck cards ready to upload first thing in the morning Thursday...........the awesome part is, I only have 70+ cards done at the moment!!! :eek:

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FAUX X 4 said:
Yes..........I have to have all 130+ deck cards ready to upload first thing in the morning Thursday...........the awesome part is, I only have 70+ cards done at the moment!!! :eek:
Quit posting and get to work then fuckstick!!!! :flipoff3:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
4 Participants
4xClover
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing