TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I had to go out on location this morning I didn't think I was going to come home as an adopted Papa for these 2 guys.

Meet Henry and Holly

Their mama was killed and warmed up to me right away. They kind of like the Coma..

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not at all.. they kind of grunt and growl a little. They like to play tug of war with an old t-shirt and thats it. When it comes time to feed them they shoulder each other to get to the milk but never get aggressive with each other or me. They really like to cuddle.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL that's hilarious! Some people have NO FAITH!

See you guys in the morning!

Prodigy AKA the purveyor of Badger Pr0n!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the record I didn't name them.. The people who are badger sitting this weekend have twin 16 year old girls and they are culprits..

At least I saved them from being named Becky and Bucky or Molly and Marvin (that was an option..) The girls names are Julia and Juliette AS IF BEING TWINS WASN'T CONFUSING ENOUGH!

·
Registered
361 Posts
For the record I didn't name them.. The people who are badger sitting this weekend have twin 16 year old girls and they are culprits..

At least I saved them from being named Becky and Bucky or Molly and Marvin (that was an option..) The girls names are Julia and Juliette AS IF BEING TWINS WASN'T CONFUSING ENOUGH!
wow their mom must be mean, naming her twins like that, Id get confused real fast.

they look awesome though, Ive never even seen one before (really!)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Until they grow up and become MEAN!
Yeah Badgers named Molly tend to do that. Either that or they just badger you to death. *guffaw*

Those two are so cute Jody. I am so psyched I have the full res pics now. I am gonne print out this one and put it on our fridge.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
who'd you hand them off to? Other peeps or authorities? Update? :D Dang those things were/are cute! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts