TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy who bought a Megawinch brand 9000lb HC winch. He asked me if I would like to buy it for what he has in it. I have never heard of the Megawinch company, but googled them and found this...
http://www.tempserver.net/megawinch/winch.htm

Does anyone else know anything about these? I searched the forum but did not find anything. I can get this for $400.00. I hope I posted in the correct folder. If not can someone please move it....Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have read through those threads before. I was leaning towards the Summit but my friend bought this winch to put on his Unimog 404. He later decided#1) it was too small for the MOG and #2) he was going to buy the PTO kit and winch for his mog. I have never even heard of this mega winch before he told me about it. The website says they are made in the Southern Hemisphere, they could have narrowed it down a little more :rolleyes: The specs look pretty good though....:confused: I may write the people in Oregon for more info....

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Thanks, I have read through those threads before. I was leaning towards the Summit but my friend bought this winch to put on his Unimog 404. He later decided#1) it was too small for the MOG and #2) he was going to buy the PTO kit and winch for his mog. I have never even heard of this mega winch before he told me about it. The website says they are made in the Southern Hemisphere, they could have narrowed it down a little more :rolleyes: The specs look pretty good though....:confused: I may write the people in Oregon for more info....
I read it too. The problem I have is like you say Southern Hemisphere? That could be anywhere in the world south of the equader. Mid East I know, Far East I know, Central America I know, Persion Gulf I know, Etc. But Southern Hemisphere?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.