81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
How about this one.......

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
It's a great shot, but I think it would scare people more than encourage them to join. :2cents: :2cents:
Yeah, I know... But it is a great picture.. :)

·
Registered
593 Posts

Or maybe this one...

Tres Amigos:

·
Registered
593 Posts
::::

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
How about this one.......

I don't have time right now, but dig a little more, maybe through mine, or John D's albums from our Toy120 Mojave Road trip last year. I know we had some better, more straight on shots of us three on that rock! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts

Ok here is one im still searching, man looking at these pics of the group at the caruthers canyon brings back the memories as if it were yesterday, what a kick ass trip this was.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Here is a good view of Tres Amigos:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

OK here is one I'm still searching, man looking at these pics of the group at the Caruthers Canyon brings back the memories as if it were yesterday, what a kick ass trip this was.

Yes it does!!! :cool: We're going back in September!!!! Toyota120 3rd Annual Mojave Road trip!!! :clap: :kewl: :thumbs: :driving: :woot:
Info coming soon!!!!! :D :kewl:

Here is a good view of Tres Amigos:

I like that one too!!!! :thumbs: :woot:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
nice pics :D

looks like carl will have quite a few good source images to work with ;)

I plan making a card using all the suggested pics and then a couple I have. Then we will have a vote on it and that is the one we will go with.

Once we have a winner, then we can get them printed. I will have all the files ready if someone wants to have their own custom cards to hand out, of course they can pay for the custom ones themselves... :xpimp: :xmoon: :thumbs: :dancing:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I plan making a card using all the suggested pics and then a couple I have. Then we will have a vote on it and that is the one we will go with.

Once we have a winner, then we can get them printed. I will have all the files ready if someone wants to have their own custom cards to hand out, of course they can pay for the custom ones themselves... :xpimp: :xmoon: :thumbs: :dancing:

Cool if you need one of my shots @ full resolution, let me know. :D
You know I have more photos here than probably anyone! :lmao: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I like the idea's so far or maybe we could take a new group photo. Whatever. Set them up and let's vote. I'll chip in on the card's too.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I like the idea's so far or maybe we could take a new group photo. Whatever. Set them up and let's vote. I'll chip in on the card's too.

I am working with the ones people have suggested. I am trying to get them layed out. Maybe a new group shot would be good. If we could ever get a big group together.

I should have them up tonight or tomorrow so we can vote on them.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

Well, there is Sunday!!!! :rolleyes: :xdevil: :xpimp:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I am working with the ones people have suggested. I am trying to get them layed out. Maybe a new group shot would be good. If we could ever get a big group together.

I should have them up tonight or tomorrow so we can vote on them.

Oh, I don't know how we'll ever get a large group together!!! :flipoff3: :neener:

Oh wait!!!! I don't know what you consider a large group, but how about this one!!! :D And it keeps getting bigger!!! :p :kewl:

1: Robert (my034runner)
2: Carl (crhannig)
3: Jeff & Family..?? (if the wife feels good)
4: Ed (Vegas Runner) If it is on July 13th
5: Don & Tammy (06SSTaco) Looks doable to me.
6: Tom & Chris (FJCcrawler)
7: Ron & Lance (cyanwheeler) 88 4runner
8: Hector (SCWFJs)
9: James (SCWFJs)
10: Steph (toytonka)
11: Jason (jayfredweb) I can't come up with an excuse.
12. Dan (montanadan)
13. Will (Wild Willey)
14. Statler (Water Man)

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Yes, Robert I know there will be a large group on sunday..... Sarcasm does not come across real well on the internet...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Yes, Robert I know there will be a large group on Sunday..... Sarcasm does not come across real well on the Internet...:rolleyes:

Oh stop!! :p Sure it does!! :D :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Here are a couple of examples.. I am still trying to figure out placement of the words..

81 - 100 of 120 Posts