Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No reason, we just don't care.

Votes: 3 13.0%
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Those look pretty good Carl. Maybe we should do a two sided though.
Like the Mojave Road shot, with a line like: "Adventure.....Exploration....Camping....New Friends"

And on the other side, a more hardcore shot with my now famous tag line (soon to be trademarked!) "Don't worry, we'll strap you out!!" :D
What do you think?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Those look pretty good Carl. Maybe we should do a two sided though.
Like the Mojave Road shot, with a line like: "Adventure.....Exploration....Camping....New Friends"

And on the other side, a more hardcore shot with my now famous tag line (soon to be trademarked!) "Don't worry, we'll strap you out!!" :D
What do you think?? :confused:
That sounds good to me.. As for your trademark, I'll let you worry about that.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #103

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am working with the ones people have suggested. I am trying to get them layed out. Maybe a new group shot would be good. If we could ever get a big group together.

I should have them up tonight or tomorrow so we can vote on them.

I see there are some great ideas popping out here from several people.
We had some really great group shots of lined up trucks and Carl that was big group that we took through "Chipmunk" in January and it's looking like we may have line on Sunday if you guys could wait till you meet up with Ed & I.

I like the double sided card too. maybe Hilight 2 or 3 on the front and a lineup on the back.

Robert's idea are great and simply perfect.
Qoutes;
1. "Don't Worry, We'll Strap you out"!! Front of card
2. "Adventure.....Exploration....Camping....New Friends" Back of card

As Robert said you have access to any of the photos from my camera in High Resolution if you need them just ask.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I see there are some great ideas popping out here from several people.
We had some really great group shots of lined up trucks and Carl that was big group that we took through "Chipmunk" in January and it's looking like we may have line on Sunday if you guys could wait till you meet up with Ed & I.

I like the double sided card too. maybe Highlight 2 or 3 on the front and a lineup on the back.

Robert's idea are great and simply perfect.
Quotes;

1. "Adventure.....Exploration....Camping....New Friends"Front of card
2. "Don't Worry, We'll Strap you out"!! Back of card

As Robert said you have access to any of the photos from my camera in High Resolution if you need them just ask.

There, I corrected it. See above.

·
Registered
648 Posts
The card's are coming together nicley. My only suggestion would be to have some sort of tag line like sincity has you've been tagged. Right now it could be mistaken for an advertisment. I don't know. just my :2cents:

·
Registered
264 Posts
The card's are coming together nicley. My only suggestion would be to have some sort of tag line like sincity has you've been tagged. Right now it could be mistaken for an advertisment. I don't know. just my :2cents:
Something like

"We've seen you on he street now come join us on the dirt."

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think the main reasons are its hot outside and people are basically just lazy.

I make it a point to get off the pavement at least once a week.

since May Ive been to:

barstow
big bear
grassy springs
FDR 104 & harris sprinng canyon
Wheeler pass
Great basin Natl park
Ruth & White Pine county
taylor peak
Death Valley
Lovell & Cottonwood Canyons

remmit

·
Registered
593 Posts
There, I corrected it. See above.

Ok, that works.

Wait til you see my "06SSTaco" custom "NV-TTORA" camping chair it's totally "bad to the bone" it's even got the Toyota Logo on it. Maybe I'll take picture and post it up. :D :D :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Something like

"We've seen you on he street now come join us on the dirt."
I like that. That's the type of slogan I was thinking about. We could use both of the slogan's. One would be a geared a little more toward's newbie's and the other for the Vet's.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nv-ttora

:cool: Way Cool !!!

:D

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

·
Registered
398 Posts
i dont have a big house but we could have a bbq at my house one weekend...
just throwing that out:rolleyes:
I thought about tossing a 4x4 picknick out at Black velvet canyon near the parking area or Mud spring #1. only about 5 mi of easy trail off 160. but its WAY too hot to do that untill fall.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just found this place! I want to participate but have no co-pilot! I could meet ya out there and get involved! (just joined today!)

-Chad

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
I just found this place! I want to participate but have no co-pilot! I could meet ya out there and get involved! (just joined today!)

-Chad
Welcome aboard Chad.. Keep checking back for our next trail run.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
I just joined to today. Any new events

Always check the upcoming events forum. We just had back to back runs. May have to wait until after X-Mas. :suicide: :driving:

101 - 120 of 120 Posts