TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a few days ago I singed up to put my truck in the members rig section. My profile still says not approved yet. I may have messed up when it asked for the chapter I said Ohio knowing that we don’t have one but hopefully we can start one up. I was just wondering if I put my profile in limbo, or does it take awhile to get approved.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
ohio03trdtaco said:
Ok a few days ago I singed up to put my truck in the members rig section. My profile still says not approved yet. I may have messed up when it asked for the chapter I said Ohio knowing that we don’t have one but hopefully we can start one up. I was just wondering if I put my profile in limbo, or does it take awhile to get approved.
A better replacement for the member's rigs section should be online within the next few days.

Later,
....Mike

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
ohio03trdtaco said:
As Mike said, a far more superior replacement for the Member Rigs section will be online soon. It is currently going through beta testing so stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
As Mike said, a far more superior replacement for the Member Rigs section will be online soon. It is currently going through beta testing so stay tuned!
that's good to hear. the members rigs section has been a mess since I've been around. Glad to hear it is getting fixed. good work guys. :clap:

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
adamgil said:
that's good to hear. the members rigs section has been a mess since I've been around. Glad to hear it is getting fixed. good work guys. :clap:
It's not getting fixed...it's getting replaced by something much, much better! :kewl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts