TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Memorial day weekend @ Barney Riley...

This is for those who can't make it for the weekend of June 1st-3rd....

I don't know if we are going up Friday night or Saturday morning.....still tossed up about it........Will know later in the week.....

So lets kinda get somewhat of a list who can go......Yes I know that there is a plan to get the Hos out of there.....I want to do something to help.....I can't go that weekend....and a few others can't go either....so the next best thing, is the weekend before....Sorry Andy.............

As of now it will be

Chirs---w/ ZUZU

Kevin---w/ Toy

Chirs---w/ Toy

damien--w/ Toy

If your planing to go with us.....just put a name up......see ya in 2 weeks...:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
I went up there with a group from Reno this past weekend. There was a bunch (at least 50) rafters puking and basically trashing the place. Hopefully they cleaned it up when they left.

Be careful of the water. The water rose about 5-6" over night and was major pucker factor in the morning. 37's on one jeep were covered and another one with 33's filled up the interior with water. I got stuck going across because I used the skinny pedal too much but on the way back in the morning the water was up to my bottom headlights.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the heads up......hopefully the crossing will be a breaze by the time the trip comes...

·
Registered
768 Posts
You say you want to do something to help, but what are you planning to do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts