TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want to wheel during the Memorial weekend? 28,29 or 30 May? Any one of those is good for me.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Where?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm headin to PA Grand Canyon the following weekend, so...probably won't be making this trip. Two big weekends in a row might not fly. I'm gonna have to wait til July for the Takeover before I make it back to Rausch.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I will be at the Indy 500, so I am out.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I was too. They think they will come on memorial weekend now
Jordan was invited to go on May 21st from the guy across from his shop. I assume he was going to take Amy's rig out so I said I'd go too, as my rig should hopefully be done by then, unless of course more shit goes wrong which seems to be the norm right now. :D

Anywho, he realized yesterday that he has a wedding to go to on the 21st so that's why he said he'd try to make it at least one day during the Memorial Day weekend. I'd like to go wheeling with him for my truck's maiden voyage with the front locker and hydro assist just in case anything goes wrong with the steering. I figured having the person who helped install it around since he'll know how it was installed.

So with that all being said, if my truck is ready by that weekend, which is should be, I'm down for at least one day. And I'm off that following Monday, the 30th.

That less confusing now? :p

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
not sure if I have off on Friday but I think I can make Saturday or Sunday

1 - 20 of 40 Posts