TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas 2012 to all who frequent this forum, members and guests alike.

While 2012 has been a tough year for some/most, we must still recognize and rejoice in the blessings that we have in life. We are truly blessed as individuals, friends and comrades.

Faith, Family, and Friends are the most important things we have in life, and they can't be taken away. Thank you all for your friendship, and for your thoughts/prayers throughout 2012, especially as of late.

No matter what your beliefs, I just wanted to extend a very Merry Christmas to all! Let's not forget the real "Reason for the Season!"

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Well said Mark!

Merry Christmas all, happy holidays!

I may be late to this "party"/thread, but I wish everyone the very best and the warmest thoughts!

12 xmases have passed since I first joined TTORA and I have been truly blessed to call everyone here family and friends!

For everyone who will be fighting the weather in the next few days (or whom may already be experiencing it) stay safe, use your heads and stay warm. Hopefully everyone will be able to stay inside and enjoy all your new Xmas toys!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone still has power and is safe and sound. Sounds like it was hit harder down there than up here. May postpone getting my truck again grrr

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Good things come to those that wait!

Storm wasn't as bad as predicted for us. Just bad enough to sleep all day! :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
It wasn't that bad down here, I'd put it between 6" and 8". My truck bed was completely full if that means anything. My neighbor was claiming 15" but she was also measuring in a drift and didn't understand why that doesn't count. :xsmash:

The roads are pretty clear now, but it took them about 24 hours to get there. I'm not sure how many plows Evansville has, but it would seem to be less then 5. :D The snow was real wet and perfect for packing so in 2wd I spent a lot of time trying to keep from spinning, but 4wd had no problems at all.

It's been a good time and my dog has really enjoyed it, it's her first real snow.

BTW, on my way towards Louisville on Christmas morning this guy passed me. The giant duffle looking bag on the roof had the front strap hanging off and only the rear holding it and looked like it was ready to blow off at any time. As I traveled along I kept an eye out for a blue bag on the side of the road. I would have got a better picture but I was running 75 and he was probably closer to 85, I barely got my camera ready in time for this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
laskt9
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing