TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to give you a little update on why I am not around at the moment. I work in the mining industry and with some of the worlds biggest equipment (designing it at least)...the biggest mobile machines in history actually. Graduated from the School of Mines last December with a mechanical engineering degree and it has landed me in the land of beer at the moment...Germany. It is actually my first trip of 3. The second one with be in January to South Africa and my final trip will be to Beijing China in July. Each is for 4 months and I will be back in Denver between trips for 2 months. Missing my truck at the moment, and it needs a little TLC when I get back (axle seal went bad right before I left on the passenger rear). Hope you enjoy the pictures (if I did it right). Yes all of these machines move under their own power.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
looks awesome! I always thought it was cool how diverse the different engineering fields can be. While youre playing with the biggest moveable manmade machines Im playing with individual electrons in my labs. cool stuff for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts