TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watch the show? I like it cause it's interesting to see what people get done and why they did it. They need to show more Polynesian Tatoo's so I can decide what to get! :D

Odd fact - Chris Garver and Kat fly out to Miami from LA just to film Miami Ink. They work in another tatoo shop in LA co-owned with Chris Garver and some other guy.

Anyways Kat is hot.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=554683

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
That's cool - I didn't know that about Garver, and Kat.

She is HOT! She's lost a lot of weight since she started doing the show, though. She wasn't that great when the show first started - a little chunky.

She's hot as hell, now!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You're damn right she's hot...I want some authentic polynesian ink too...old school using bamboo style. Up my side to finish up my side piece...siiick.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I saw Kat at the Calgary tattoo convention, she's a tall girl. Can't wait to see what she covers her arm up with once she's done with the laser removal.

I'd be more interested in the show again if they showed a lot of bigger pieces and got into the history of the styles more. Hearing endless recaps of why someone is getting a memorial tattoo is getting kind of old.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I love the show, but it does kind of suck that you can say "Okay, there will be three memorial tattoos tonight, two for grand parents, and one for a sibling." and know that you'll be right. My ex and I were watching it the other day and wondering what they must charge for those intricate pieces. My friend from work went in there the other day when she was in Miami and they wanted $1,000 for a silver dollar sized flower on her foot (in color). Need less to say she just went some where else. That's like a $100 tattoo.

I'd want a tattoo by Garver or the short guy.

·
Alumnus maximus
678 Posts
i was at my moms house, they have sat and i was able to watch it. i liked it, but they do need to do more big shit. i liked that bad ass piece Kat did on that dude of the jesus/mary scene, sikk.
story lines that have hugh ass pieces would be sick. makes me wanna finish mine and complete some of my other ideas! sickkyy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts