• Good tire

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Bad tire

Votes: 8 57.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had them on mine for almost 2 years... will never buy them again. Very noisy and very slippery. They might do decent in sand and gravel, but they SUCK in rain, mud and snow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've had mine for 4 years and on two trucks. They wear great and really shine offroad. The downside is that they are really loud and slip and slide in the rain. I guess everything has it's pros and cons.

Robert

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best Wheeling Tires I've Ever Tried ( Of A Total Of 4 Others ). See My New Thread If Your Looking For Some.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EROCK said:
Best Wheeling Tires I've Ever Tried ( Of A Total Of 4 Others ). See My New Thread If Your Looking For Some.
Are you talking about the baja radials or the claws?

I really like the looks of the radials and if they are halfway decent on sand and mud, I might consider getting a set for summer use.

·
Registered
188 Posts
He is talking about the Baja belted's...the Claw's are and the Claw radials are two different tires from the belteds.
Off topic the claws are awesome off road tires, just noisey ass hell on road.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
02taco4x4 said:
Off topic the claws are awesome off road tires, just noisey ass hell on road.
Your telling me! I remember driving my 4runner down the highway to work with no doors and the hardtop off. Thats horrible if you want to enjoy music or a phone call. Infact thats how I lost my phone, it was between my legs and scared the hell out of me when it vibrated and I jurked around so much it tossed it to the door (had it been there) and then went bye bye.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts