TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Set of used (four) of Mickey Thompson classic Lock wheels.

Beadlock rings are powdercoated black

Size 16x8, 6-5.5, 4" offset

Wheels have been on truck for 50,000 miles (approx) and have been used offroad.

4 wheels for $450
These wheels will be hand polished before being delivered. I will leave the tires on them for another $150

Located In San Luis Obispo, CA , 93401

-Drew

·
Registered
113 Posts
What kind of condition are these rims in???? Interested in purchasing them if no one has yet!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I'm more interested in the tires actually. Feel free to take the rims. Drew, I can transport the springs if need be when picking up the tires, let me know.

·
Registered
113 Posts
What do you mean by they are not "perfectly straight"? Are they warped?? Depends on what kind of condition they are in!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean that they aren't perfectly round or they may have a "hop" They were used on my truck in the dezert, and that type of driving is sometimes hard on wheels. I don't have a wheel balancer at my house so I don't know how far out of round they are. I wouldn't sell them here if they were junk though..., I'm just ready for some new wheels.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
What are you swapping over to Drew?

I see this guys truck every few weeks when I'm in SLO and the wheels look fine, it's not like the truck bounces around on the road because the wheels are oblonged or anything.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
so the wheels are streetable? ive got 4 05 stock alloy rims i would throw in. Would that bring the price down any?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts