TTORA Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
You could look at what Tim did for me a couple months ago. Now, I did add some wheelspacers to the rear so that my tires wouldn't contact my bumps at full droop/angle so the glass bedsides were needed but you can see how tight my cage is. Also kept the tailgate and the vast majority of the bed as possible.

If your geometery is off, you could lose your E-brake as well so that's part of the reason to take it to a good shop like DMZ or Richer Racing that should be able to keep it.

Replacing your LSPV with a manual one is also a good idea at this point too. Keeps the braking nice and level now.

·
Registered
627 Posts
just went and picked up the kit yesterday. I just need to pickup some limit straps,bypasses,and some shock tabs and i'll be able to get this thing slapped on my truck soo stoked!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
first guy on here that builds his truck the right way!

rear first, its gonna leave up front lt guys in the dust. i know u dont have to work on ur driveshaft bec your 4wheel, but whats the cost for us pre runner guys to do that mod?

·
Registered
627 Posts
first guy on here that builds his truck the right way!

rear first, its gonna leave up front lt guys in the dust. i know u dont have to work on ur driveshaft bec your 4wheel, but whats the cost for us pre runner guys to do that mod?
i just need to shorten my drive shaft about 2 inches. but you prerunner guys need to add a slip joint sounds kinda pricy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
When & where???

hey memo gonna check out a long travel spring under from one ton off road... You should come with
all over that shit lets roll:d

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im itching to get this kit but will remain mid travel up front for a bit. Just alittle worried that being a 4x4 and watching my cv angles and the lighter access cab im gonna be real ass high. Ive just gotten so much more lift than advertised with all my soa packs. I know that its totally different than soa but pack seems pretty arched and i wont have much weight in bed. Any access cabs how much height did you guys see? Or dcsb’s

21 - 32 of 32 Posts