TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thanks too Rojodiable for spending 17 hours til well past midnight for this build.
specs- 12" bilstein 7100's pretty much completely vertical.
all tabs brackets etc made by Rojodiablo with his butterknife.

The difference between having 1 blown stock length shock and one missing shock to this is just phonomenal.:D

stay tuned for the other end of the truck at the end of summer...

MIke

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Looks good! Paul does good work!

Ever think of something called spary paint? Lazy fawker!!! Don't tell me about living by the beach. It takes 20 minutes to paint that ass end. :flipoff1:

-Chris

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah its been brilod and painted now, but it'll be rusty after 2 monthsd in baja this summer:(

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
how many inches of travel do u have?
He will get the full 12" from the Bilstiens. Right now, as it sits empty, he has 7.5 up, 4.5 down. But load the truck, he will be at 6 and 6. Anybody need any LOUD grinding done tonight, or maybe hammer, compressor work??? Mikey, you ain't gonna believe this shit... we have ANOTHER Polka band playing tonight. I may kill someone, or myself. I can't take it.:eek:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
He will get the full 12" from the Bilstiens. Right now, as it sits empty, he has 7.5 up, 4.5 down. But load the truck, he will be at 6 and 6. Anybody need any LOUD grinding done tonight, or maybe hammer, compressor work??? Mikey, you ain't gonna believe this shit... we have ANOTHER Polka band playing tonight. I may kill someone, or myself. I can't take it.:eek:
damn you were doing the build in hb at midnight and the neighbors didn't call the cops damn which part of hb are you in haha i'm in garden grove haha

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn you were doing the build in hb at midnight and the neighbors didn't call the cops damn which part of hb are you in haha i'm in garden grove haha
THE MEXICAN PART, I FELT AT CASA;)
the neighnbors were blasting ranchero the whole time...it was all we could do to grind and run the compressor tobattle that...

yeahy 12" clean...looks bitchen, rides sweet.
hit up a little dirt today, got some air under the tires. no binding, no problems,(rojodiablo, did the strike pads on the leafs, but i dont think they will last...need to come up again:D waht do yhou get when you mix and 8topus with a mexican?):D

really unbelevable fab work!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'm actually in Extrema Norte Mexico, not southern Ca. No HOA= GOOD TIMES!!!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
playa huntington!!! wierd mex lives around the corner... i know, i could hear him aaaayyeeeee ayyyyeee ayeeeeeee yaa!!! (muted by grinding and plasm/air compressor!!!)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
10 days is nada tim:D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know that ass, but I'm not a teacher that has the whole damn summer off!!!

I also sung my truck in the "mud" in Laguna de San Ignacio.

I hated that nasty place.
Nice place to stop for an ice cream in the plaza and to break up the drive to san juanico but I only stay in a hotel on the hiway...too many damn bugs.

update- painted:D axle wrap is practically gone!!!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
looks good but yea what're you gonna do with the resevoirs?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Nice place to stop for an ice cream in the plaza and to break up the drive to san juanico but I only stay in a hotel on the hiway...too many damn bugs.

update- painted:D axle wrap is practically gone!!!
The town was the shit! I liked it, but the salt flat wasteland you go through to get to San Juanico sucks!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup tim, thats why i drive 90 across it:D

RJ- the reses are gonna be mounted on top of the wheel wells.

still need to fab up some strike plates to go on top of the leafs but it will all get done befor friday morning

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
did for the most part but we went through there at night each time we went through there.
mexico + night driving = bad idea.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts