TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I have a bunch of stuff just filling up my closet that I want to get out. So I will post what i have and a asking price but feel free to make offers. PM for pics.
1) M-4/M-16 Ammo pouch This is brand new never used has two metal clips on back to attach to belt. $5.00SOLD
DCU Gortex pants They are large/reg so that is waist 34-39 inseam 29-33. They are new never used. $10.00SOLD
DCU Gortex Jacket It is a large/reg. New a very great jacket for hunting in the cold and wet. $60.00
BDU Gortex Jacket It is a Med/reg and it is used but in great shape. Once again great for hunting and cold wet weather. $40.00SOLD
A Bear Suit The top is a large it is made of synthetic fiber that is super warm. Great for those 32 and below days. the bottoms are large/reg and are overall style to keep them up when you are out working or playing hard. used once $25.00
Police belt with everything this is a Bianchi belt large with the following on it..a Uncle Mikes PRO-3 Triple Retention Duty Holster
The Uncle Mikes PRO-3 duty holster positively locks the gun to make snatching extremely difficult from any angle. Yet, with a swift, simple motion, the officer can release the thumb break and draw the gun cleanly without the need to release any complicated system of snaps and straps. I don't know all the guns it would work for but it was used for my m-9 berrta. A bianchi single handcuff pouch, a flash light clip, a bianchi radio holster(missing the cord that helps hold it in) and a single mag holder. The belt is in good shape but i have broke the end recieving clip that snaps the belt on. But that can be replaced for a few bucks. $60.00

BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bump for you, these are some kick ass prices, especially on the Gortex stuff. Hell even the police stuff seems very cheap. Good luck.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99ARTaco said:
Bump for you, these are some kick ass prices, especially on the Gortex stuff. Hell even the police stuff seems very cheap. Good luck.
thanks hope someone wants it for a kick ass price.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
pic

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ol' Scott said:
Any pictures? May be interested.
pics of what? I need to know what you want to see

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bear suit back up for sale,.. guy fell through with truck problems and has no money

·
Registered
123 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts