TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ya especially when you drive through a big mud whole :mad:...... Im never doing that again, I have washed my truck 4 times and still keep finding large amounts of dirt everywhere. And the radiator and a/c condenser fins are still badly clogged :confused:
I don't know if that was actually mud. There was some serious smell coming from that goo. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, good thing he wasn't running tube doors or else that stuff might have ended up inside his truck.
I DID have tube doors on and it IS all over the inside my truck :( It took me 2 hours to clean the head board..... Like I said I'm never going muddin ever again, it is way to much work for the little amount of fun that you have.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got a goody bag today from Toyota of Dallas. Included in it is a new fan clutch. Glad I'm going to able to get this done before Big Bear.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
While I have all this time off to spend with my wife and daughter, I thought I'd update a few trail reports with photos I hadn't uploaded to the computer. This is just one of a few:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts