TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Miller Jeep trail 2016 is history. This was a Great Trip with a little carnage but everyone in our group stayed rubber side down. Thanks to Tyler and Garry for leading and spotting a big group of trucks and 2 open/open jeeps :surprise:

Post up your pictures and thoughts. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Reactions: SafetyDang

·
Registered
9 Posts
boyfester,
Sweet photos!!!

I would also like to thank Tyler and Garry for all the work leading, spotting, and taking some newbies like myself up Miller Jeep trail yesterday. It was really cool meeting everyone yesterday and seeing so many splendid looking trucks!!

Thanks!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Hey All- Had a fantastic time on Saturday. Glad my mostly stocker 4Runner made it through without being tugged! The stock steps on the other hand.....

·
Registered
967 Posts
Your steps actually didn't do too bad. I think you could have gotten another use out of them...maybe John Bull or Dishpan.

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here are some screenshots of our route using the Gaia mapping app along with Google Earth. Total length of trail from start of dirt in Lockwood Valley to 4x4 area in Hungry Valley OHV was 28 miles.

Ascents

Descents

North Oriented Up

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are a few more pictures of the event.

Whoa,check that out.:surprise:

Sorry, it's a jeep thing.:aahg:

Reactions: boyfester

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flashbacks from 8 years ago when I towed a different early 90's PU up that hill! This one was easier since he still had 2WD and could steer. Wasn't pulling dead weight this time!
Hah I was with you on the run Garry. Dude seems like ages ago, I was your ride along pulling the 'Yota pickup up the switch backs at like 3am.

I saw these pictures and seriously thought it was the old ones from 8 years ago.

Old TTORA name was: 07PreRunner (I cant recover the pw for this account anymore for some reason)

But this is my new account.

Sweet pics though, MJT is a great trip, when you arent yanking folks up the hill at the end.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hah I was with you on the run Garry. Dude seems like ages ago, I was your ride along pulling the 'Yota pickup up the switch backs at like 3am.

I saw these pictures and seriously thought it was the old ones from 8 years ago.

Old TTORA name was: 07PreRunner (I cant recover the pw for this account anymore for some reason)

But this is my new account.

Sweet pics though, MJT is a great trip, when you arent yanking folks up the hill at the end.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!!! That was forever ago!!!! Boy those pics sure brought back a lot of memories!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts