TTORA Forum banner

141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
see you fools on thursday night! I'll be leaving work in Mass at noon and need to pick someone up on my way so i expect to get there sometime around 8-10 pm. I'll be bringing the new truck down there since i ended up selling the camo taco back to toyota right after getting back last year. much of it lives on in the new rig though.

you boys better be ready to get whipped in beruit

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll be up on Friday/Saturday. My first time to TO, but I've been to RC quite a few times. I'll be running Greens/Blues both days, hoping to have at least another to tag along with.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Eric,

I should be rolling in around the same time as you, BUT in typical Fisher fashion, I haven't even looked at my truck yet. It's in the garage, but I had to work some crazy OT last week, so I haven't gotten around to starting on it. I hope to get to it tonight, along with a billion other things....:rolleyes:

T-3 days!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

see you fools on thursday night! I'll be leaving work in Mass at noon and need to pick someone up on my way so i expect to get there sometime around 8-10 pm. I'll be bringing the new truck down there since i ended up selling the camo taco back to toyota right after getting back last year. much of it lives on in the new rig though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Eric,

I should be rolling in around the same time as you, BUT in typical Fisher fashion, I haven't even looked at my truck yet. It's in the garage, but I had to work some crazy OT last week, so I haven't gotten around to starting on it. I hope to get to it tonight, along with a billion other things....:rolleyes:

T-3 days!!!!! I can't wait!!!!
I've been putting a lot of time into my rig lately and theres still a few things left to do. it didnt help that i had to work on rich's pink POS the past two weeks as well but all i really have left to do on mine is new rear shock mounts.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well Im in. Ill be there Thurs afternoon with Hunter. Not sure if we will have time to make hats for the raffle but we will try.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

I got a pong table with your name all over it. :cool:

See ya thur night

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I got a pong table with your name all over it. :cool:

See ya thur night

Unlike last year, I'm going to wait until the pong tournament starts before I start drinking. When we came back from the trails it was like, :xbeer3: , then it was like :xbeer1: and by the time we actually started playing I was :xbeer2:

The ride home from the campground was fun, but I must say that the back of an access cab, even for my scrawny ass isn't very comfortable. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys,
Upper Maryland guy here, I was just browsing the RC forum and came across mention of tthe Toy Crawlers Takeover this weekend.
I'd love to come, have my 13 y/o nephew in town and he'd love to ride along, see how this works.
Been to RC once before (native NC guy recently transplanted up here). We'd come for the day Sat.
Is there any more specific info posted somewhere? An event registration or anything? How would we join up w/ a specific group doing say blues and maybe a low black if I feel real balsy (have to drive it home though...)

·
Registered
198 Posts
You canregistwr at the Main office at rausch. Think it's 35 bucks now and 15 for a passenger. Bring drivers license and insurance card. We meet in the main lot to the right and sort of rigs of what level trails all is gonna run and go from there. I onlynplannon running greeens and blues to get back in to the feel of things. Need at least 2 rigs to go out per team for safety and such. Gotta have the usual, full size spare and a cb plus a fire extinguisher iirc. I was just down in md Sunday toward Hagerstown. Where ya coming from?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Hey guys,
Upper Maryland guy here, I was just browsing the RC forum and came across mention of tthe Toy Crawlers Takeover this weekend.
I'd love to come, have my 13 y/o nephew in town and he'd love to ride along, see how this works.
Been to RC once before (native NC guy recently transplanted up here). We'd come for the day Sat.
Is there any more specific info posted somewhere? An event registration or anything? How would we join up w/ a specific group doing say blues and maybe a low black if I feel real balsy (have to drive it home though...)
Yeah what he said. :D

No registration for the event except for registering with Rausch for the day. Show up, look for trucks with mods similar to yours, make friends, go wheelin!! See ya there!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm coming from outside Aberdeen, MD - seems about 2.25 hrs or so, just coming for the day so we get to leave home nice and early.
Already have the equipment, used the truck for the 4x4Cross in NC a few months ago ;-).
I'm locked both ends, but still IFS and will have my nephew so I'll prob stick to blues.
Just kind of wanted to have a plan or maybe even name or two before just showing up.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I'm coming from outside Aberdeen, MD - seems about 2.25 hrs or so, just coming for the day so we get to leave home nice and early.
Already have the equipment, used the truck for the 4x4Cross in NC a few months ago ;-).
I'm locked both ends, but still IFS and will have my nephew so I'll prob stick to blues.
Just kind of wanted to have a plan or maybe even name or two before just showing up.
If you're coming up Saturday morning, you're going to want to hit up the park office to get registered first.
Then mosey on over to the camping area where you'll find a tall red headed dude with a beer belly, that's me (Scott). I should be in the vicinity of a white 99 taco on 37's. Find me and I'll make sure you get with the group that's running blues on Saturday.
And don't forget, we have a raffle on Saturday night @ 8:00 or so, so plan on sticking around for that if you can swing it.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
If you're coming up Saturday morning, you're going to want to hit up the park office to get registered first.
Then mosey on over to the camping area where you'll find a tall red headed dude with a beer belly, that's me (Scott). I should be in the vicinity of a white 99 taco on 37's. Find me and I'll make sure you get with the group that's running blues on Saturday.
And don't forget, we have a raffle on Saturday night @ 8:00 or so, so plan on sticking around for that if you can swing it.
Make sure you don't confuse Scott with me. I'm a medium sized red head with no beer belly. :D

141 - 160 of 184 Posts