TTORA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hey paul remember Tuff....he sent me a message today and wants to find a taco to wheel....future member??? possible....hes a cool dude...gonna see what i can find...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah that would be sweet to get Tuff a Taco! TacoTuff!!
Thanks for the compliment onelast but it was ALL Cliff! That dude is sharp. I would love to come out, I just have to check to see if Im on call. Are Quads allowed?

Hey Spacecwboy you called it! That's how I ruined the old one! "Yeah I can make that" was my thought before I had to call my friend with the tractor to pull me out cause I hydrolocked the motor! We'll see how long it takes for the 09 to get dirty! I gotta get some better tires first!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hey how did it go at the alignment shop??
get everything done??
let me know

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nice job Cliff and SoFarSoGood!!!

If you want some OEM foglights and possibly a chrome grille, I know a man that has them. ME!!

-Chris

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cliff, sorry didnt get back from Houston till today! Some Idiot decided to take a dive off the Fred Hartman bridge today so it set me back a little! Any way the alignment went smoothe I took it to Wilke tire in Port Lavaca! They did it for 60.00 bucks and the tires look way straighter and it rides smooth. Especially with the new shocks. The guys at work couldnt believe the difference just a modest lift made. I showed them the post and they ALL asked me if you would lift thier trucks!! I said "1. you guys dont drive Toyotas so he will NOT lower his standards, 2. If he does decide to do take on the job your gonna pay minimum of $500.00 and an overnight trip to the beach where you will provide food, beverages, and "entertainment"! I couldnt stop telling them how TOP NOTCH you and Carrie are. I almost have Kim talked into rims and tires for the truck, but then she said it would effect my gun money! Man that's tough!! She also wants me to put some N_FAB side steps on it!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Sorry i dont have any pics available to me right now. Im on a project in Egypt and the Internet connection isnt that quick. I have a link to my photobucket site in my signature. Basically, the outer surrounding area, not the inner by the Toyota emblem is chrome. Just an even trade out if you want.

Id probably just be selling the lights, not the harness or factory switch. Ill be using the factory wiring for my new fog lights. If the new lights come with a harness and switch, I'll include them with the factory fogs.

How bout 75 bucks?

Let me know

-Chris

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
check your pm's might have a set of rims for that truck of yours "SoFarSoGood"

21 - 31 of 31 Posts