TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an extra mirror RH (Passenger Side) for an 03 Taco power would be nice but i dont care at this point. Dont feel like paying $80 for one on ebay. Otherwise im just going to go pick up some black duct tape

·
Registered
458 Posts
if it looks the same then yes
This I know...
1) it is black
2) it is not a power mirror
3) it is on a 2000
4) There were body style changes starting in 2001.
5) if it works and you have $40 then I will put you in touch with a man in a golden van and he can get you the mirror.
6) I can get pictures of the mirror. However, if you would like pictures of a man and his horse I can get those as well.

This I don't know...
1) if it will work.
2) what it 'looks' like (other than the fact that it is black, reflects light, and is intact)
3) Why in the world I have pictures of a man and his horse.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
The older body style mirrors are compatible with the newer trucks up to 2004 and vice versa.........the only difference is the shape of the body of the mirror (older are small and newer are the big clunky ones)

......BTW, Isn't the van two-toned??? ;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
The older body style mirrors are compatible with the newer trucks up to 2004 and vice versa.........the only difference is the shape of the body of the mirror (older are small and newer are the big clunky ones)
While the mirror on this specific 2000 tacoma is different than the mirror on my 1999, I wouldn't call it big and clunky. From what i remember it is similiar in size, however it is not a 'break away' style mirror. The body (the black part) of the mirror does not move at all - just the mirror in the middle.

......BTW, Isn't the van two-toned??? ;)
That would depend on wether or not you are talking about the "man and his horse" or if you are talking about the "man with in a tan van".

·
Registered
458 Posts
Its settled then.... Black duct tape :D . In till it completely shatters :(
I must appologize as I spoke too quickly. The van is in fact tan. you are supposed to take the golden "an" and put it in the tan van. Take it to a guy named Dan - who takes it to fran. You understand?

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
That would depend on wether or not you are talking about the "man and his horse" or if you are talking about the "man with in a tan van".
I heard he has candy!!! :D

BTW, your PM box is full...

Oh.........they are the el-cheapo model mirrors ;)........nevermind..........I want a foldable big clunky mirror...........I guess I'll keep scowering the board for one and hope the gorrilla glue on mine holds a little longer!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts