TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some stuff laying around that I need to unload. Make an offer and you pay shipping. I also have two front door windows not pictured. The speakers are 6.5" duals from Best Buy in new condition 120 watt peak.
PICS:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2000TRD said:
ARe the arm rests blue and is the drivers side in good condition. I have been looking for one.
They are grey and both in good used condition.

·
Registered
58 Posts
what are you asking for the radio and stock amp? i might be interested if total cost radio + shipping is not too high, thanks

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I am looking for a spiral cable, but I don't think you are selling one. but it never hurts to ask.

If you got one shoot me a price. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bradrob82 said:
what are you asking for the radio and stock amp? i might be interested if total cost radio + shipping is not too high, thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Its been sold.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bear said:
I am looking for a spiral cable, but I don't think you are selling one. but it never hurts to ask.

If you got one shoot me a price. Thanks!
Are you running a Scout box? If so I'm having the same problem with the spiral cables.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Dude said:
hey is that window run for a drivers side or passenger? i need one for passenger.
Are you talking about the thing in the picture right before the speakers? If so that is the window sill for the drivers side.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Sorry I lost track of this thread, to answer your question, no I am not running a scout box. I actually broke the spiral cable before I sas'ed the truck. just been too lazy with other things on my mind to fix it.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bear said:
Sorry I lost track of this thread, to answer your question, no I am not running a scout box. I actually broke the spiral cable before I sas'ed the truck. just been too lazy with other things on my mind to fix it.
Oh. well in answer to your question no I don't have one for sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts