TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a blast in Moab, good time camping and wheeling with some new people.

I'll post a highlight reel here, full set of pictures and vids are here.

Fins:

Ike and I posing at the bottom of Baby Lion's back:

Hell's Revenge:

Video of Nate and Brown winching Trevor out: http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/88runnermike/Moab%202012/Hells%20Revenge/?action=view&current=MVI_0232.mp4

Behind the Rocks:

Video from High Dive (sorry about the angle on a couple of those, I thought they'd look better taller than wide, but wasn't thinking about not being able to rotate the video after the fact):

Nate
Brown
Trevor
Ike

And the only real trail break:

Pritchett:

Moab Rim:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Good times guys!:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nate drove down to the big ledge of White Knuckle but didn't drop it. The rest of us parked just after the roller coaster and walked down to take a look.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
It was super stacked in this year, should of dropped it but the rest of the group was ready to turn around.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
What was Trevor's final flop count?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What was Trevor's final flop count?
2 I think. I didn't make it out to BFE, but I think they other guys said he had another soft flop out there in addtion to on Escalator.

Nice pics!

How far did you make it into Pritchett?
To the first major obstacle, the one in this picture:
Nate got wheel-based on it, Brown got up the first part where it levels out and you have to turn passenger for the second part of the obstacle, realized he wasn't lined up very well for it, and then found out his winch wasn't working anymore.

Given that left us with 4 rigs and 1 working winch, the collective decision was to call it a day on that trail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts