TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
My 2-cents.... Easter Heep Safari is huge. Many many, many, heeps and such. They load up the trails and you end up looking at a bumper all day. If you want to go for a party, then there you go.

I am making my forth trip to the Cruise Moab event. Yotas and only Yotas... plus some kick a$$ cruisers. It is like three weeks after the Easter Heep Safari event. Also a big event but a great bunch of people and great people to wheel with. These are all long time friends now for me so I'll continue going.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SashimiTaco said:
My 2-cents.... Easter Heep Safari is huge. Many many, many, heeps and such. They load up the trails and you end up looking at a bumper all day. If you want to go for a party, then there you go.

I am making my forth trip to the Cruise Moab event. Yotas and only Yotas... plus some kick a$$ cruisers. It is like three weeks after the Easter Heep Safari event. Also a big event but a great bunch of people and great people to wheel with. These are all long time friends now for me so I'll continue going.
thats good to know, did not know about that event and that sounds like alot more fun...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts