TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently made a trip to Moab. Stopped in Colorado on the way and did 21 Road and Billings Canyon in Grand Junction, CO. On the way back we did Carnage Canyon near Buena Vista, CO and the Independence trail system near Penrose, CO.

Flop on 21 Road.

Billings Canyon

Shelf on Pritchetts Canyon

Starting the Patriot trail.

A hole on the Patriot

The rest can be found here.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/krenaud33/Moab 2007 trip/?start=0

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
thankk you!!! even though my wheeling will not be that hardcore I am doing a similar trip in June. AZ, UT(moab:D) and CO(the COTTORA run).

God its gonna be nice to get away from socal!

Mike

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
hey Kurt! great photos as always, always enjoy seeing your images!

so when are you planning on heading over to Hannibal or anywhere East of your local? We need to plan something now that your "whistle blowing" (referee'n) has slowed

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey Kurt! great photos as always, always enjoy seeing your images!
Thanks!
so when are you planning on heading over to Hannibal or anywhere East of your local? We need to plan something now that your "whistle blowing" (referee'n) has slowed
Good question. I had planned on going to Hannibal this past weekend for Howieplooza, however the rig needed a break. I had some issues on my trip with my t-case mounts and engine mounts. Still have those issues that need fixed. I get vibrations in some gears and some speeds because the mounts are shot. I suspect they were pretty much gone before I left and I didn't realize it. I believe I have enough spare mounts somewhere to replace them for the time being. Eventually I will probably swap out my Sky crossmember for a FROR crossmember. Or I may wait and see what 4xinnovations comes up with for a crossmember.

Next big trip on my schedule is the Black Hills Cruiser Classic July 18-21.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Renaud said:
Thanks!
Good question. I had planned on going to Hannibal this past weekend for Howieplooza, however the rig needed a break. I had some issues on my trip with my t-case mounts and engine mounts. …
good thing I forgot about you mentioning it to me:D and I didn't go
Next big trip on my schedule is the Black Hills Cruiser Classic July 18-21.
that sounds interesting…far for me, but interesting!

Instead of meeting up with you at hannibal last weekend, I picked up a rear axle. I might need to talk to you about some other things if you catch the drift?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I was planning on it! just being lazy today…as normal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts