TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its been 10 years since I've been to Moab, I decided it was time. I've already booked a campsite at Slickrock Campground for the whole week of Easter Heep Safari since it was pretty reasonably priced. I don't plan on laying shame to all the Jeeps so a few buddies and I will be doing our own thing. We will be able to run any trail we like as long as it's not the same trail the EJS registered people are on. The plan is to leave the Bay Area bright and early on March 28 and probably drive into Salt Lake City that evening. Spend the night in SLC and head to Moab the next day. Then 5ish days of wheeling and heading back to the Bay Area saturday April 4 and get home Sunday the 5th. Who's with us? :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
I would love to go, moab has been on my bucket list for a while. Unfortunately,I need to save my vacay days for the honeymoon next year.

Have fun though!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks like I should be able to go. Need to rent a trailer to tow the runner Since mine got stolen. Uhaul's weight limit is 5290lbs so not sure I can use them. Anyone know any other outfits that rent trailers?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Try lewis rents in San leandro. They will have something

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Thanks! Just booked my RV slot at Slickrock!! I'm in like Flynn!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Lewis rents work out?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I personally would go the next week, EJS is such a cluster fuck and way too many people. I like the following week because of the car show, highly recommend going that time as the trails will be a lot quieter.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I personally would go the next week, EJS is such a cluster fuck and way too many people. I like the following week because of the car show, highly recommend going that time as the trails will be a lot quieter.
Thanks for your input but the dates are already set.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Getting psyched!!! Looks like I have 3 more going. Joey from Infamous is going, my brother-in-law and his housemate. The rig is just about prepped. Toolbox/platform is in and done. Just need to work on getting a trailer still. Heading down to weigh the rig loaded tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts