TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out to Moab last weekend for some wheeling and camping. Met up with Chris (fj40onrox) and some of his family as well. Great time out there!! The weather got a little crazy towards the end of the trip but we still made the best of it. Ran Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Gemini Bridges on Saturday then Hells Revenge on Sunday!
Enjoy the pics, should have more in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Nice pics! Lol I was also noticing that the whale looks good as new already!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't remember the guys name driving the green toy, he came down from Cheyenne area.. Chris might remember if he chimes in.

Hahah yea you can't notice the trail damage to the trail whale too bad :saw:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice shots! I need to show them to my wife so we can get her 03 runner lifted and out there.

The whale needs a snorkel. It's just off balance without it. :p

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Joe has the green truck. It's nice.

Just wanted to post real quick and say hello. Got married back in MI this weekend and heading to airport for Jamaica. I will get some pics up when I get back in 2 weeks.

Chris

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe has the green truck. It's nice.

Just wanted to post real quick and say hello. Got married back in MI this weekend and heading to airport for Jamaica. I will get some pics up when I get back in 2 weeks.

Chris
Have a good trip Chris!! Congrats on everything!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great pics Chris, that was an awesome weekend. Really glad I came and met up with everyone!! Thanks for letting me follow you around on the trail!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts