TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am going to have a URD CAI and MAF Sensor Calibrator put in my 05 Taco 4x4. While I could do it my self, I would much prefer to have it professionally installed and tuned. I live in the high country, but make frequent trips to the Denver / Boulder area.

Do any of you know of any good shops near Denver that can do this kind of work with confidence?

Thanks ahead of time...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well, I found a great place, Off Road Solutions near Denver and they talked me out of the URD. Said it was for California types who don't really ever see that much dust off road, rain or the snow we do. I have to agree, it would really take a full on canister to protect that filter going over eisenhower tunnel in January. Not even a drycharger would keep out the slush.

So I got a TRD CAI and will put it in when I get home tomorrow.

Besides.....I saved a few bucks and bought a 200 HP 2007 Jetta GLI turbo with 6 speed paddle shift. Talk about FAAAAST!!! Girlfriend loves it...

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh man! Go to Slee offroad in Golden. He is just norht of town on the back way to Boulder. I forget the name of the hwy. Well here is the link.
http://www.sleeoffroad.com/
you can also try CTS in Aspen Park. his name is joe and he is awesome to work with. hope this helps! I am from CO and if you need any help or want to do some wheelin let me know. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts