1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that's funny... a moderator moderating a moderator... :rofl:

Tweeter's
Locked Thread

Way to go Tyler... Way to make Dave eat it... Even though his post was clearly an hour before hurley994's re-post... ha ha ha

Tweeter's post time... 2:01
hurley994's post time... 3:10

Let the Mod wars began
... he he he

yes I'm trying to start trouble ;)

·
Administrator
18,271 Posts
TacoDell said:
Tweeter's post time... 2:01
hurley994's post time... 3:10
Wow, I seem to be the hot topic around here lately. Even Brian loves me! :D

Yeah, I was just messing around. However, I think your clock is broken. I show Hurley's post time to be 1:36pm PST and Tweeter's to be 1:47pm PST. If that was a video of an H2 breaking a tie-rod, Crash would have had to lay the smack down. :bitchslap

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
LOL... wtf would I know... I'm just looking at the posted times on the Off Topic Folder... which probably don't mean shiat... You probably get the real time and we get some other shiat... :p

Oh hell it's probably good that you put Dave in his place... from time to time anyhow ;)

(Not like he doesn't get enough post whoring in anyhow... :D )

Yeah that other topic of interest went to shit as soon as that weirdmexi fawk showed up... I'm guessing here... but it would seem many of the members are not his greats fans (to say the least)... and anytime he show's up and spews his distaste for Americanism... Folk get a little irritated... oh well... I find it entertaining... well at least until you show up to lock up the fun... LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts