TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the scene of the accident. Unfortunately it was too dark for pics. Looks like the ball joint failed or something. Driving down the freeway, he loses his front passenger wheel, goes off the road and rolls down the embankment. Truck isn't too bad. It looks like it is all set to get fiberglass fenders and bedsides. :D The windshield won't be needed. One side is just about ready to be long traveled. Baja 1000 here he comes! :neener:

For those that care more about Alex than his truck, he got out of it with no scratches. I am sure he will be a little stiff over the next couple of days though.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
since im local, where did this happen?

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KRYPTO(dale) said:
since im local, where did this happen?
Southbound 99, south of Briggsmore where the freeway rises and turns right. There is a train yard at the bottom of the embankment. You can see some nice ruts where the truck dug in on the final roll. Have no idea where his gas can ended up... He barely missed the only patch of trees that are around.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
that is the worst spot to crash on the whole f-ing hiway!
glad he is okay.

·
Registered
195 Posts
:eek: Damn! We just saw Alex last thursday in Elk Grove. Two days later, he almost dies. Holy crap. That really sucks about the truck. Glad he's ok!

It's on for Ensenada in 2008! :cool:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
Just got home from the scene of the accident. Unfortunately it was too dark for pics. Looks like the ball joint failed or something. Driving down the freeway, he loses his front passenger wheel, goes off the road and rolls down the embankment. Truck isn't too bad. It looks like it is all set to get fiberglass fenders and bedsides. :D The windshield won't be needed. One side is just about ready to be long traveled. Baja 1000 here he comes! :neener:

For those that care more about Alex than his truck, he got out of it with no scratches. I am sure he will be a little stiff over the next couple of days though.
Dang! Glad he's OK! Tell him just because he wanted to do the fenders and stuff anyways doesn't mean he had to crash it! :p Seriously though, really glad he's OK and it wasn't more serious.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
glad to hear he was ok.
another "i walked away from a roll" member!

bri, remember my roll? you bastard didn't believe me, till i took pics!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Reebles said:
HOLY CRAP! I am glad Alex is okay. Tell him I am glad he is okay.
Damn, Brian...give him my best as well. At least the Baja intentions can be started a little sooner.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts