TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the 4x4 tech folder, and never seeing the end in sight (of people not posting in the correct section), How bout we get some mods that thier thier job is to make sure that the threads are in the correct section, just to help cleanup the forum.

Here's a quote of one of the members:
Well since the mods have other responsibilities, why don't we get a person or two, and there responsibilities will be keeping the folders cleaned up. Just an idea
Helps take a big load off the mods folders. I'm definately down to do somehting like that. I hate seeing threads in the incorrect spot.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
NorcalPR said:
Looking at the 4x4 tech folder, and never seeing the end in sight (of people not posting in the correct section), How bout we get some mods that thier thier job is to make sure that the threads are in the correct section, just to help cleanup the forum.

Here's a quote of one of the members:

Helps take a big load off the mods folders. I'm definately down to do somehting like that. I hate seeing threads in the incorrect spot.
Do you know how many reported posts we get just concerning spam lately? Next time you see one send me a PM and I'll move it, I don't hang out in the 4x4 section very often sorry :)

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tweeter said:
Do you know how many reported posts we get just concerning spam lately? Next time you see one send me a PM and I'll move it, I don't hang out in the 4x4 section very often sorry :)
Shoot, you can go in there every hour and at least move two, lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think its a great idea :D . I'm on TTORA all the time, and I don't have a life so I'll volunteer to do it :lmao: . Yeah I noticed also that someone was already cleaning house.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
valkyrie said:
lavos needs full mod powers though, not mini mod powers :xdevil:

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no problem with that, Shit I'd like to be one so instead of bitchin I can just fix it.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's do it! Jester seems interested too, but I don't know how much he's on here.

I'm on here nearly every day unless I'm out of town.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts