TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not tech, but i couldnt stand to see the Desert folder with no threads in it :p

Tommorow (SAT). Lucerne, Ca....Race starts 6pm......we'll be leaving Sat morning.

Its last call, whoever wants to caravan with 4 Tacos and a couple Tundras PM me.

Cant wait to see a bunch of these monsters zoom by!

·
Registered
332 Posts
There is the MDR race back at Lucern on the 29th and 4runner jamboree at Pismo oct 12-14. i plan on going to both, let me know if you wana come along and meet up.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Anybody going this weekend to the MDR races in Plaster City? I am going to roll out with a couple of buddys friday after work.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll be out there with Mantera Media taking pics. Come see our booth we're all toyota guys.

Nick

·
Registered
506 Posts
Blackhawk, I would check dates above the avatars. The last post was December last year. If you are interested check the MDR website.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
wow im dumb.. eitherway this season is similiar. Plaster City is just starting to be used, its always later then Barstow and ect so the desert can cool down from summer heat

·
Registered
506 Posts
Not dumb, we all get caught by the ancient thread being revived once in a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
sparky
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing