TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"...every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around, the walls move in a little tighter."

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Another pic...

"...every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around, the walls move in a little tighter."

·
Registered
764 Posts
haha, that's pretty awesome. i just hope people can tell what it is

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Yeah I dont get it either...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
dylfish said:
Giving that mask function would be really interesting...but no, it's just mojo, nothing more. Ever seen Mad Max, or Road Warrior?
Yeah... but in that movie...
Their rigs look a little more used...

Just to play along... My mojo...

Just a little more useful then a mask on the front... :D

Tyler... You know you want one... he he

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Considering you just stuck a mask stuck on the front of your truck...

dylfish said:
Patience, grasshopper...
Seems like a pretty stupid thing to say.

I'm sorry to inform you that a gas mask is only mojo on death row in a women's correctional facility.
Last I checked, you couldn't drive into any of them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Thats funny.

Make sure you take more pictures next time- in case someone wants to duplicate your work. Sometimes its hard to achieve an end result if you don't have some insight into how it all went together. These modification projects can get terribly complicated- especially the real useful ones.

:jack:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
dylfish said:
Aww, lighten the fuck up. :rolleyes:
dylfish said:
Don't quit your day job, fucktard.
Why so pissy... Take yer mask off and get some fresh air... Geezzz

If you can't hang when getting ribbed for posting a thread about a gas mask grille ornament :rolleyes: ... You shouldn't post here anymore ;) ...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
dylfish said:
Lessee...made a simple post in the appropriate category. Got ribbed, and gave it back. Take your own advice and get the fuck outta this thread if you can't hang. Go on, now. Scram. Poof. Beat it.

:rofl:
Wrong... the folder is... Exterior/Paint/Body Panel Modifications...

How is hanging a gay ass mask from yer grille any of that...

Keyword... Modifications

Please do a write up on yer gay ass gas mask mounting procedure... :rolleyes:

You are one funny Mo' Fo'

NOT

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts