TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Molly, apparently she was with someone this morning and about a mile away from her house, slid off the road and somehow ended up 15 feet down an embankment and was quite tippy...She said a schoolbus tried to pull her out, and made it worse. She walked back home, changed clothes, walked back to her truck, and got a tow truck to winch her out....

She is fine, her truck is fine, she said she has some awesome pics...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
little_red1 said:
I believe someone said these things happen in threes,,,

#1 = BMW into guardrail
#2 = 4Runner off embankment
#3 = ???
Your so right...

I just went thru three also....#1 my tacoma tranny blew up on the way to Moonrocks, had to pay $200 to get it towed home 150 miles....#2 some fuckstick broke my BMW side mirror, dealer wants $280 for the housing alone, no glass....#3 another fuckstick dented my BMW hood, right at the grill/body line and it's creased, so It can't be popped out.

But her three is now over,IMO....#1 was Darrick....then the rest followed.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Tru dat Andy! Tru Dat!

I won't have the pics up till Monday. Dammit. (Lonng story) But Brian Parthum (Bedintheback) and I were up all night becuase we got to steamboat at like 2:00 am and then stayed up hanging with Chris (CChark) and Christina till 5:00. We went to go get Parthum some cigarettes (At the Kum and Go)! and on the way back I let Parthum drive *Doh* Just so he could see how different the runner was. We were driving around trying to find the german crack dealers house when somehow the runner just slid right off the road! (We were only in 2WD) And then the school bus definitally made it worse. The pics are histerical. 20 kids all trying to pitch in. Too cute. I wasn't really in danger of rolling too much because the snow was up to my sliders (4 feet!!!) And if I did roll it would have been into 4 feet of snow! So anyhow because my winch is currently being fixed *grrrrr* I had to have a tow company come and winch me out, which worked perfectly!

Any how thanks for letting everyone know Andy. And we all saw Darrick and he is doing well!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
47 Posts
ummm, i thought that was all a dream? i never left fort collins this weekend, your crazy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
p.s. wtf is with the newbie label. just cause i havent posted in a year doesnt mean im a newbie, shiiiiiiiiii, please.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bedntheback said:
p.s. wtf is with the newbie label. just cause i havent posted in a year doesnt mean im a newbie, shiiiiiiiiii, please.
Newbie label will remain until you get past 25 posts...but, since your already here, think about becoming a Contributing Member...

This will not only help keep these forums up and running, but you also become eligable for monthy drawings. Winners are picked from the contributing member list.

Once you donate, you can change the line below your avatar to read whatever you want, within reason....no matter how many posts you have.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
awww look at andy.... trying to get people to contribute to his welfare check lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tacotoy said:
awww look at andy.... trying to get people to contribute to his welfare check lol

whatever......

As a moderator, its always good to give useful information.....I still try to figure out how I fit into that, but the fact is....I am right. Now shut up before I ban you.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Your so right...
But her three is now over,IMO....#1 was Darrick....then the rest followed.
Darrick isn't #1 because it wasn't an accident and it didn't effect her vehicle. As far as I understand the whole situation (which isn't a lot), it didn't happen to her, she brought it on herself. But, since I don't know the whole situation, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
47 Posts
haha, your funny. i was a contributing member a long time ago. im not allowed in your club anymore ;P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
little_red1 said:
Darrick isn't #1 because it wasn't an accident and it didn't effect her vehicle. As far as I understand the whole situation (which isn't a lot), it didn't happen to her, she brought it on herself. But, since I don't know the whole situation, I could be wrong.

just shut up you don't know shit about the whole situation you don't know darrick like the rest of us do and you never will :soapbox: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
no if we can get darrick, chris, anthony, dale, muddin, and the rest of the old guys that would be great..... i wish things would go back to the way use to be

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Bedntheback said:
haha, your funny. i was a contributing member a long time ago. im not allowed in your club anymore ;P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eh we would let you back in if you wanted back in.... the standard ummmmmm i cant remember when it happened last summer waiting period is over lmao

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts