TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lurk here a lot. You guys seem to be having lots of fun, and I enjoy reading about it.

I read in another thread that Molly rolled the tipsy runner over the new years weekend, and have not found another word about it.

Was anybody hurt?

Somebody tell us what's up!

Fast frank

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
yeah she rolled..... body damage for the most part and everyone is ok so yeah... ill try and get pics posted up tomorrow of everything

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear everybody is O.K.!

Even a slow roll can get nasty.

Thanks for the info!

Fast Frank

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
Yeah she rolled, set me on fire, replaced BlingTacos power steering pump and I broke a CV axle.... outside of the other "pidely" chit... LMAO Had fun, despite my 1st degree burns on my face and neck... oh well, stories for the future :p

finally..... i was going to leave all the boring stuff out and let someone else tell lol

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
On phone with Molly now - her $0.02:

I didn't even roll it on a major obstacle, but I did get back in the saddle and drive Pritchet later! Thanks for all of your concern, I hope to be online soon to hear all the chit you guys have been talking about me! LOL

BTW: snow camo is the new paint job

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Ok Finally I have internet! I am still in Grand Junction with Nicole and we are trying to get her CV done. I wasnm't even on a major obstacle when I rolled!! But if I had had limmiting straps on the back of the tippy bitch it might not have rolled. Anyhow When I get pics to link to I'll write up the error of my ways. LOL

No structural damage to the truck, just some blown windows and body damage. I drove her outta there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Ok Finally I have internet! I am still in Grand Junction with Nicole and we are trying to get her CV done. I wasnm't even on a major obstacle when I rolled!! But if I had had limmiting straps on the back of the tippy bitch it might not have rolled. Anyhow When I get pics to link to I'll write up the error of my ways. LOL

No structural damage to the truck, just some blown windows and body damage. I drove her outta there.

http://pictures.tacotoy.com labeled accordingly.

and i remember being the one to drive it out of there lol....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts