TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool videos as usual man. Is that green flatbed yours? That hill in part 3 drew a lot of carnage, what did the third guy break?
Thanx man! We call that hill pre hamburger, it's tough but fun u need to come in hot:D. Green flat bed is mine, Third truck broke mile marker locking hub.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Unless all the guys here are hiding from me....I don't see wheeling like that here or rigs like that.

Pigs hunters pushing the limits maybe but not a group with built trucks.

Maybe they're on the Westside. This side is all surfers.

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
great vids!! can't beat the scenery either :D

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Thanx hytenor, a little taste of Hawaii!:D
the only area I could have even rode along in was day 3 in the rock piles ..too many back surgeries :p

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Molokaiian, nice job showing the rest, some of us can build and wheel in Hawaii.

Plenty here that can do are not interested or even know about the forums.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks Molokaiian for the great video of wheeling in paradise. My wife and I had a great time Saturday morning drinking a cup of coffee and doing a little web wheeling with your group. Sorry about the breakage but that's part of the fun.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Molokaiian for the great video of wheeling in paradise. My wife and I had a great time Saturday morning drinking a cup of coffee and doing a little web wheeling with your group. Sorry about the breakage but that's part of the fun.
Thanx dude, there's nothing like sipping some coffee on a Saturday morning! Your right breakage is all part off the fun!:D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I wish I had a second 4x4. Then I could enjoy breaking parts too:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts