TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting some info out there on a good way to get a good cat and possibly make money. A while back I bought a Magnaflow high flow cat for my truck for about $80 off of performancepeddler.com. It was a bolt in and it is working well. I have heard a lot of people say you cant get money for your cats but I used http://www.adccatalyticconverters.com/site/792045/page/549324 and got $105 check today for my old cat that I sent to them. It cost $14 for me to ship the old cat, I got back $105 and then payed about $80-90 for the magnaflow. I came out pretty much breaking even.

So for anyone that wants to get a better cat for real cheap these guys are confirmed to follow through. I sent the cat on Apr 13th and got the check today on Apr 27th so it just takes a couple weeks. (By the way on performancepeddler when you make an offer just put $1 and then it will send you back an offer with the lowest that they will sell it for.)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought of the same thing. Good thing I havent heard about anything like that happening in my area.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
why do i feel like we are talking about mufflers...?

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Oh yeah you can get good money for your cat. Scrap yards love them cause they got Platnium in them. I have never heard of getting 105 for one but the scrap yard here at home you can get usually around 40 to 50 bucks for one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts