TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting rid of my yota just too many problems and finally have it fixed but bought something new and being i have a new job traveling with the FBI and DEA as a weapons trainer needed something to drive. just a question for you guys being the fact that i don't have a yota anymore can i still wheel i know i am a traitor in getting a jeep just seemed like a really good deal and i needed something to drive thanks again...

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
No. Turn in you card, delete everything on your computer even the stuff that has nothing to do with Toyota's. Then go have electric shock to forget you ever knew about us. :D

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
lol thats the first time ive ever heard of someone selling their yota to get something more reliable and replacing it with a JEEP! LMAO!

i could care less if i wheel with jeeps, as long as they wheel they are good in my book

·
Registered
947 Posts
People on this board wheel? When did this happen?

Edit: You're one of the "others" now. Congrats.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
LOL, hate to hear you got rid of the yota!

you can wheel, only event you can't attend is SETO ... toyotas only ... sorry :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i haven't sold it just retiring it from the road and long trips my brother is in the army so its his now but still at my house so i will still wheel it and i am looking forward to SETO but i will bring the yota out still. not quiet the jeep guy still a YOTA at heart. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts