TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 6.5 ft and 19.6 ft Monster cables that I took out of my truck after I bought it. I'll never have a stereo system so I dont need them. They have some sort of black adhesive on them that came of the floor of my truck that was used to hold the insulation down. Heres the link for what they are http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=149 , the ones I'm selling have a shorter connector to them. I'll let both of them go for $17 plus shipping. Also I have probably more than 15 feet of monster speaker wire. I'll just throw this in for free with the cables.

Sold The body lift I also took off my truck. THIS KIT IS NOT COMPLETE. It does not include the steering extender. I just shortened it and reused it, you could just extend yours 3 inches or so. One of the front bumper brackets was homemade by whoever put it on, it's just a piece of flat metal that had holes drilled in it. I'm not sure whether this BL came with a gas neck extender or not, if it did it was not used on my truck. I reused the nuts for the block bolts on my truck, you could just go to the hardware store and find the nuts for a few dollars. I'll sell this for $30 plus shipping. SOLD

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...
Prices to high or just noone in the need. Prices are negociable (sp?).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts